Where to begin?
First of all, the reason for my not posting at all the last 5 years was that i forgot my login on the old Blogger system and couldn't find a way to log back on quickly. I soon also forgot all about it, since every day was filled with studies, work, girlfriend and a tiny amount dedicated to the hobbies I love.
Hopefully that is about to change...
So, first off...
I finished my studies and are now the daily manager of a pharmacy. You won't see me talk very specific about my job here though, but some musings about odd stuff might appear, totally anonymous of course!
I am now married and the proud father of a bouncing toddler. She is already fast approaching 2 years of age. How the time flies when you're having fun! Or when you're sleep-deprived! Or both!
We own an apartment and a car now, with enough mortgage to make you depressed. It is however satisfying to pay money on something you will eventually end up owning, rather than just filling some dudes wallet and get nothing to show for it long-term. It is great fun for me to see the red numbers decreasing in size after each payment, but that's just my sort of fetish! There is still the odd project to finish before we're totally satisfied, but we're getting there albeit slowly.
Since most of my time is divided between the above paragraphs, little remain for hobbies sadly, but I have high hopes that it might get better in the not too distant future.
That's about it I think, Kzer-Za signing off!
Peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment