I have been much troubled by my disease these last years, and as a result my studies have suffered. Although I cannot give my disease all the fault for this (I've been a bit too lazy too), a lot of it can be credited to it.
Thus it is with great elation that I became better due to akupuncture and reforming my life in other areas, and today I reap the benefits...
Finally I'm back on track, after having "dumped" a year in my studies due to having too many unfinished courses from flunking exams.
A lot of hard effort has gone into it, but now I've finished all the courses...
Life seems good, and I'm in excellent spirit...
Just wanted to share it with the world, sorry if it seems boring or dull, but you've stumbed into MY blogg, so this is what you get... ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment