Pages

Saturday, 20 August 2005

Lord of Change

No I'm not talking Tzeentch here, I'm talking about women...
Maybe it is just me, maybe it is a normal phenomenon. Who knows?!
But it seems that the minute you start sharing apartment, and more,
with them they embark on this life-long training course to turn you
into something they really don't want.

They got together with you because they liked you didn't they? Or was it just that they saw an uncut diamond that could be splendid with 5-10 years of female "cutting"?

I have agreed to try and change to what I percieve as better, but what is it with controlling everything you do, and making sure you do everything their way? We are different individuals, and usually don't think alike. I thought that was a bit of the attraction, but I guess as the years go by it usually becomes an annoyance (until you 've been together long enough to finish each others sentences and stuff)

Don't women know that a relationship is about sharing, compromises and communication?
I dislike being told what to do, especially when I don't see a reason for doing it that way, and I expect that to be respected, instead of being met with a breakdown into sobs or a sad and disappointed face.

Does that make me a bad man?!

No comments: